View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
As Ebonyleaf listened to Blazingstar call the ceremony, the she-cat stood up and made he really way towards the front of Breezerock. She listened intently as Blazingstar named Mothkit as an apprentice. As she was apprentices to Lemonspotted, Ebonyleaf flicked her tail. Despite her status as a new warrior, only fourteen moons, the she-cat couldn't help hoping for an apprentice of her own one day. She would like to someday teach a young cat all about the warrior code and WindClan's territory. The Molly drew herself from her thoughts as another she-kit was called forward. Listening with ears pricked, she almost missed her name despite it. Mentor?! She wouldn't be a mentor?! Standing up, Ebonyleaf regained her smooth composure with a subtle reign on her emotions. Nontheless, excitment and a touch of nervousness flared inside te young warrior a small she touched noses with the excited apprentice. When she returned to the group of warriors she had been standing with, Willowpaw at her side, Ebonyleaf flicked her tail with joy and listened to the final two ceremonies. As she turned to her apprentice, the tall Molly smiled down at her. "I hope your ready to work hard." Ebonyleaf meowed, smiling. She remembered how excited she had been to become a warrior apprentice, and then a warrior.

Eburneanpaw looked up from his mouse that he was munching, hearing Blazingstar call the meeting. Twitching his long tail, Eburneanpaw scooted closer. As he caught Willowkit's gaze, a smile lit up his face. Finally! He mouthed, his meal forgotten. He was so proud and happy, he thought he would break his back from sitting so strait. As Willowkit's was called up, his paws buzzed with excitment for the she-cat. They would be able to train together now!! As she was given her apprentice name, Eburneanpaw cheered loudly. His gaze slid to her new mentor. Oh yes, Ebonyleaf. She was so tall! Eburneanpaw had patrolled with her once, and admired her speed and agility. As the ceremonies were finished up, Eburneanpaw jumped to his paws, weaving between his clanmates. The young tom bounced up to her and touché s noses with Willowpaw "We can train together now!" He purred, curling his toes with joy. Then the tom turned to Ebonyleaf, realizing she was beside the new apprentice. "Hi Ebonyleaf." He meowed, looking up at the tall warrior. Sorry for not noticing you. Why? Becuase my best friend can go exploring outside camp with me!! He didn't say the words aloud, of course, but he was still thinking of them. Turning back to Willowpaw, he smiled widely again.
As the tall, young warrior approached her, Willowpaw felt fear poke at her heart. Would her mentor accept her? She had a disibility, this Willowpaw knew, and it took many off guard. She was touchy about it. Very touchy. When her friend, Echopaw, pointed it out, she immediately grew defensive. It was instinct! Ebonyleaf seemed too excited to notice, however, and touched noses with Willowpaw. Her fear sunk down off into the depths of her mind, and was forgotten. Maybe nothing would be said. As Ebonyleaf spoke, Willowpaw straightened. Her eyes were bright and her heart felt light. This was so exciting! Willowpaw studied the molly. She had brown fur and jet black stripes. Albeit half of Ebonyleaf's face was blurry in her eyes, she could make out those amazing yellow eyes. Willowpaw nodded vigorously at her words. "Train me harder than any apprentice! I want to be the best fighter in all of WindClan!" Willowpaw blinked as she saw movement from the dispersing crowd. It was Eburneanpaw! Nearly squealing with joy, the apprentice bounced up to her friend. She touched noses with him, and almost bounced around at his words. "You'll have to show me all of the best spots in the territory! I've been waiting for ages," Willowpaw purred. As Eburneanpaw spoke to Ebonyleaf, she let her mind wander. What would Echopaw say? She had to tell him too! Eburneanpaw and Echopaw were her best friends right now! Willowpaw blinked as Eburneanpaw turned back to her. Had she been staring at him? Sheepishly, Willowpaw returned the smile.