View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2021, 10:01 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
It validated the claims the other cat made about Twolegs crying, even if it didn't directly answer the question. Based on grieving .. Lionstorm inferred they were likely grave markers. "So they bury their dead here, and mark it with rocks?" Not unlike the Clans used to do. Lionstorm had a vivid memory of burial tunnels - caverns full of graves. It seemed so distant now.

"We had these back home once.. now there's not really one specific area, it's dependent on the cat." Cats like zGoslingpaw didn't deserve a proper burial. His brother hadn't; but moons ago Lionstorm had been a different cat who wanted to cling to a toxic memory. And now digging him up would be too late. And a little gross.

At the question, his ears perked up. "Lionstorm, at your service." His muzzle twisted upwards in a smile. "I don't believe you've graced me with yours."

[ @D a s h ]
Blackstone nodded, putting a paw upon his own, dark furred chest. "Blackstone, but other cats sometimes either call me Black or Stone for short. Also, yes, you're quite correct Lionstorm. Twolegs do this, burying the dead and put these symbolic stones upon them. They possibly do the same with only certain amounts, but judging to the looks of how many there is. It seems very likely they do it to every one they see." His tail gestured to the one right in front of them, looking over at it with his bright yellow gaze.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker