I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Snarling as his leg was violently shaken, Falconflight still didn't let go, even when he suddenly started rolling across the battlefield. Holding on for dear life with his fangs and even his free forepaw, which he tried to wrap around Lioncrest's shoulders, Falconflight wasn't sure how long he could hold on for, but he'd certainly try to.

Attempting to slice his opponent's stomach as they tumbled across the battle-torn camp, the grey tabby aimed to kick in a flurry of claws so that Lioncrest might let him go instead. He couldn't give up so easily, and Maybe could cause enough damage to temporarily incapacitate the Thunderclanner. 
~ Lioncrest ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up (2)

Stars damn these fish-eaters and their... stars damned... KICKS!

Releasing the crushing bite on his opponent's paw and the grip he had on Falconflight's shoulders, Lioncrest shot out his rear paws in a (hopefully impactful) kick to his opponent's belly to both incapacitate him and get his painful attacks away from his soft underbelly. Pushing away as he kicked before scrambling back up to his paws, the large golden tom's ears perked up at Bumblestar's call to leave the filth to lick their wounds.

Giving Falconflight a snarling growl of warning, Lioncrest stepped back a few paces before turning to follow his leader from Riverclan's thoroughly muddled camp with a huff.

"Take this lesson to heart; dishonorable tactics of war will be returned to your clan tenfold. Ignore this warning, and you may find yourself at the other end of my claws once more," he rumbled, large paws carrying him away from the conflict without further fanfare.

[ Thanks for the tussle!!! :3 ]