View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:56 PM

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface eyes glowed when the ds cat attacked his mate he was about to help but a soft dark laugh was heard behind him. Nightmare begins to walk forward smiling dangerously as he looks at lostface “ oh? What a interesting day. To meet my fool of a brother here. It must be my lucky day!” He hisses as he jumps onto lostface who was too distracted by the fact that his brother... was alive?! Lostface growls loudly as he tries to get his brother off but the tom had him pinned down with a dark smile his claws digged into the pelt of Lostface who yowls loudly in pain. “ ahh yes. This is exactly how you made me feel. Helpless, weak but mostly pain. Tell me brother did you enjoy making me suffer.” He growls as he begins to pin Lostfaces head down but Lostface growls loudly trying to fight him off with his back legs. “ you all deserved death! You should be dead.” He growls loudly in anger. “ you should be dead.”
Ebonymist locked her eyes on Nightmare, fury flashing through her gaze at the sight of her mate being attacked. With a yowl of fury she pushed as hard against Dodge as she could, scrambling away from him and trying to reach Lostface and Nightmare. A paw slammed down on her tail, stopping her short; a cry ripped from her maw as she struggled against Dodge, trying to get to her mate. "Let me go you mangy, murderous, crowfood eating-fox hearted excuse of a cat!" She yowled, kicking at him and clawing in his direction blindly.
"I'm hurt." Dodge deadpanned, before pinning Ebonymist down and leering down at her. "I don't think you get the severity of the situation, do you? We're winning. You're losing. Say goodbye to your lousy mate, Darling. I'm about to rip you to shreds." He hissed, pressing his paw down against her throat. Ebonymist began to writhe in agony, gasping for air she couldn't receive. His smile widened, a raspy chuckle coming from his throat.
Ebonymist searched around her, looking for anything she could use to her advantage. There. A small, pointed stone. She wrapped her paw around it the best she could before slamming it against Dodge's head, a loud crack sounding. Dodge blinked in surprise, his hold on her throat loosening slightly enough to allow Ebonymist a gulp of air. With newfound strength she surged up, her paws against his chest as she pinned him down, rolling down the hill ever so slightly. "You're insane!" She coughed, still trying to get more air into her oxygen-deprived lungs.
"So I am." Dodge nodded, still smiling up at her. "But isn't it better than being normal?" He unsheathed his claws, dragging them down her face, digging into her eye. He watched with glee as blood welled up in the cut, pooling into her eye and dripping down her face.
Ebonymist yowled in surprise, her hold on Dodge faltering as she was blinded in one eye.

Last edited by red_inactive; October 22nd, 2017 at 02:56 PM.