View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 09:36 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The high-spirited warrior couldn’t help but smile at her with a certain softness and warmth in his expression, seeing how she blushed and was so shy around him. It made Pinewhisker admire her even more and just wish that he wasn’t cooped up here in the healing den, otherwise, they could have a more private place to get to know each other better. That’s what he had planned to do before he had broken his leg during the flood happened, but that didn’t mean it still couldn’t happen - it would just have to wait for a moon or so. The way she purred softly and just how she looked at him, it sent a shiver up his spine and a quick pulse through his heart. “I would love to see you more often.” The tom-cat said with a twitch of his whiskers, “Come visit me as much as you like, just make sure not to get in the way of Daypaw or Geckoleaf. They’ve been working awfully hard with the rest of their patients, as you can see.” Needlescar was so nervous and shy when she spoke about visiting him, but honestly, the warrior wished to see her as much as she could tolerate his presence. “No problem.” He purred, replying to her thank-you, “Once this bum-leg of mine is all better again, I would love to treat you to a nice walk in the forest.” Now it was Pinewhisker’s turn to blush as he looked down at his paws with a shy smile resting on his maw. He looked up to her once again though, chuckling slightly. “I do hope after all the panic and chaos, everything will turn alright in the end.” The tom-cat said, looking to the patient's around them, though Pinewhisker’s ears perked at her mentioning something about a cat that she had issues with apparently. “Ah, well, I’m glad that nobody has been giving you any trouble so far.” He said, glancing outside the medicine den for a moment, “If anyone gives you any trouble, feel free to tell me about it, okay?” Pinewhisker would give any cat a piece of his mind if he knew they were picking on Needlescar. He wasn’t normally a threatening, violent type, but something protective seemed to bubble inside of him when he imagined a cat bullying the sweet she-cat beside him.
The shy warrior smiled, her laying next to her best - and pretty much only - friend. Needlescar wished she wasn't so awkward around him, but that was just her. Awkard and shy and stuttery. She didn't think it annoyed him, as he hadn't said it, so she wasn't as nervous as she was around other cats. She would have liked a more..private place to talk, but with his leg and all that wouldn't be happening for a bit. She felt a tiny bit responcible for his injury, but he knew he'd just say it wasn't her fault. They could always get to know each other after the moon was over. "Good" she smiled, her eyes glowing with happiness. She nodded, considering when she'd come after this visit was over. "Yeah, they're very dedicated." She spoke of the two medicine cats fondly. They had a hard job, Needlescar wouldn't be able to do it under this much pressure. She glanced once more at the cats around them, frowning slightly seeing them hurt. The she-cat hoped he wouldn't be too annoyed if she visited a lot. She doubted she'd see anyone who hated her in here, but the clearing was a different story. Pearlstream may be out there, ready to ridicule her. "I'd like that.." she mewed, smiling. A nice walk sounded good after all this chaos. She giggled at his blush, glad she wasn't the only one doing it. She found him easy to talk with, despite her nervous stuttering. "Me too." Needlescar agreed, she didn't like chaos, she hoped everything would turn out okay. It'd go back to somewhat normal. Somewhat, was the main word. It wouldn't really be the same after the flood, but they could restore the camp. She cringed at the mentioning of the she-cat, she'd never really talked with her, she knew that she was mates of a Fuzz cat though. "Yeah..then again, I haven't really talked to anyone." She admitted, chuckling softly. "A-Alright, I will" she mewed, a bit taken off guard by the simple statement. Her ear-tips grew hot and she felt a little flutter in her chest. She really didn't talk to anyone, so Pearl was her only real enemy. Otherwise, most of them were in her head. She was greatful he was so protective-ish of her, though.