View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@Constellation

Whitestep had been wandering on the borders for quite some time. She needed some air. She needed to stay away from the noisy and cluttered RiverClan camp. She needed to.. think. Whitestep let her mind wander to the previous events at the flood that had happened a moon ago. The rain had chilled her, but the realization that her mate was dead had made the rain feel obsolete. Leafclaw was dead. Oh, how she hated the flood. She wished nothing ever happened to Leafclaw. Now her kits are fatherless. They have all recovered by now, but Whitestep? No. She hadn't gotten over it yet.
Whitestep sat down by the invisible line, gazing off into ThunderClan territory. What would become of her? What would she be doing now if she were a ThunderClanner? A WindClanner? Whitestep sighed and gazed around as if searching for something. Then she saw him. Whitestep tensed as she gazed at the russet stranger. Her green eyes were wide with fear of what the tom might say or do about her being so close to the border.

(Sorry it's short!)
''I guess you can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed...'' Passionblaze blew a sigh, feeling himself drained for a moment. Honestly, he didn't care if his brother changed for him or not. What about their mother? Springingsky may have been extremely strong on the outside, but Burn was tearing her apart. Her other son, her other love. Passionblaze shook his head, unaware of the company he was about to receive. His head had been down, when it should had been up. He offered to go on patrol, but secretly he only offered to get a chance at seeing his brother - hopefully, alive. But, Burn was nowhere nearby. His scent was even masked.

When the tom did look up, he caught notice of another feline. A molly in the distance. She was on the other side. Passionblaze provided her a longing look, unconscious that he had been staring at her. He blinked his hues at her, but he didn't say anything. Just looking at her expression, he wondered what was wrong with her. Was she sad as he was? Probably from a whole other reason. Maybe, it was because Shadowclan was cramped with Riverclan. That was sad enough. Passionblaze snorted at the thought, and it brought him out his longing gaze upon her. He blinked, looking away to focus on his surroundings. As long as she stayed on her side of the border, she wasn't causing any harm. Yet, Passionblaze always had a tender heart. He didn't want there to be any bad blood between them, so he padded over to her, making sure to keep his paws on his side of the border. ''Hey - uh - sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you. I was just...lost in my thoughts for a moment.'' He cleared his throat, sitting down across from her. His tail folded neatly over his paws as his gaze swept over her form for a quick moment. ''So, shadowclan or riverclan?'' It was a vague question. With two clans together, he didn't want to assume which one she had been apart of. Shadowclan was sure to have their scents mingled with the otter-cats by this point.

[Length doesn't matter xD Write as much as you are comfortable with!]