My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ※ OASISCLAN - LIMITED ※

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
[ @happycyanide ]
Emberwing is going to be the deputy!! Scorpionstar will make an announcement

Roleplay may now start

---

In the beating sun of the desert wasteland, a sandy colored cat walked to the dusty edge of a legde overlooking the camp. The greenleaf air was dry, and the new leader felt hot, unsure if it was nerves or weather making her pelt warm. The slow poisoning of Sandstar, the past leader, from a snake bite had been a difficult ordeal, and she wasn't quite ready to name a deputy, but Scorpionstar didn't have much of a choice. Lifting her chin, the she-cat opened her mouth and yowled out so that her voice rang out, "All those old enough to walk the yellow sands and swim the blue rivers, gather here for a Clan meeting!" Maybe she had made a bad choice. Only one way to be sure, though. There was no more time to name them, it was nearly Sunhigh, the time she had to make her choice. As cats gathered below her, the leader kept her face composed and her chin up. When she could see all the cats of her Clan, she began, her voice which she had thought was lost still strong and clear, "As you know, Sandstar has passed on. In light of this, I must decide now on my deputy." Taking a deep breath, still atop the ledge that reached a foxlength in the air, she meowed, "Emberwing, please come forward."

Emberwing had a feeling Scorpionstar would choose him from the start. He raised his chin proudly, remembering what Sandstar had taught him about his ego. He knew that it was wrong to boss other cats around, so he wouldn't. Emberwing padded forward unto the leader, and replied, clearly, though he was trembling with excitement. "Yes, my leader." His eyes twinkled.
My DA | Charrie Finder