View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:11 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
(Ill try not to XD this'll be quick we are talking about drago who's enraged right now) the purple outlines of the scales on dragos armor pulsed and the black scales turned white hiseyes went from blue to red "im glad im not late i hate missing the fun" drago said he blew tharek back with a punch to the chest knocking him back a couple of yards "you say u know about me then you should know that you have no chance of beating me" drago snarled
Tharek snarled as he was punched against a wall, and he sat up, rubbing the spot where he was struck. An idea flashed through his mind, and he smirked again.

He created a Shadow Illusion, a type of power that could morph thoughts into physical objects; they could be touched and held and used like any real thing. He made Arya.

He made the illusion appear as though Arya were running to make sure Drago was all right. Tharek contorted his face into a snarl, as if he were having second doubts about showing himself to Drago.

"Drago!" the Arya illusion shouted, running toward him. "You were taking so long I thought you'd been hurt!"

Tharek made an arrow fly through the air and strike the elf illusion through the heart. He laughed. "Turn around, Drago," he said. "Your elf's here."

Darkwings snapped her head up when she saw what was happening and yelled, "Arya!"