Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:20 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Tharek snarled as he was punched against a wall, and he sat up, rubbing the spot where he was struck. An idea flashed through his mind, and he smirked again.

He created a Shadow Illusion, a type of power that could morph thoughts into physical objects; they could be touched and held and used like any real thing. He made Arya.

He made the illusion appear as though Arya were running to make sure Drago was all right. Tharek contorted his face into a snarl, as if he were having second doubts about showing himself to Drago.

"Drago!" the Arya illusion shouted, running toward him. "You were taking so long I thought you'd been hurt!"

Tharek made an arrow fly through the air and strike the elf illusion through the heart. He laughed. "Turn around, Drago," he said. "Your elf's here."

Darkwings snapped her head up when she saw what was happening and yelled, "Arya!"
Drago laughed "you made a huge mistake tharek i know this is an illusion for arya would sense if i got hurt" drago said as he finished his sentence Arya actually did appear behind tharek and shot him in the back then rushed at him kicking him in the back as he flew forward she ported in front of him and smacked him in the face with the butt of the gun then kneed him in the stomach and shot him in the arm she stepped back and blew the smoke from her barrel twisted the revolver and placed it in its holster and walked over to drago (i dare tharek to try to hit Arya XD)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; January 19th, 2018 at 02:26 PM.