View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:44 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago Victinius Bloodward View Post
Drago laughed "you made a huge mistake tharek i know this is an illusion for arya would sense if i got hurt" drago said as he finished his sentence Arya actually did appear behind tharek and shot him in the back then rushed at him kicking him in the back as he flew forward she ported in front of him and smacked him in the face with the butt of the gun then kneed him in the stomach and shot him in the arm she stepped back and blew the smoke from her barrel twisted the revolver and placed it in its holster and walked over to drago (i dare tharek to try to hit Arya XD)
The Shadow Lord's face fell, a mix of shock and anger. He let out a shout of pain as Arya kicked in the back. When she smacked him with the gun, he grunted and fell on his back. "Agh!" Tharek clutched his arm as blood spurted out. He glared up at the two, and forced a laugh. "Well, aren't you smart?" Grrr... this is harder than I thought it would be...

Darkwings struggled to her feet, groaning, and leaned on Arya for support. A ragged hole was torn in her wing and blood dripped from the tear.
(XD)

Last edited by dino.; January 19th, 2018 at 02:44 PM.