Thread: ELSGUARD rp
View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:59 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ELSGUARD rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

The Shadow Lord's face fell, a mix of shock and anger. He let out a shout of pain as Arya kicked in the back. When she smacked him with the gun, he grunted and fell on his back. "Agh!" Tharek clutched his arm as blood spurted out. He glared up at the two, and forced a laugh. "Well, aren't you smart?" Grrr... this is harder than I thought it would be...

Darkwings struggled to her feet, groaning, and leaned on Arya for support. A ragged hole was torn in her wing and blood dripped from the tear.
(XD)
Arya set darkwings down by a wall a couple of healers came running up and Arya backed away turning to face tharek again she started walking towards him her hair went from its usual purple to a blood red and her eyes changed to a dark blue now she was mad drago placed himself in front of darkwings and the healers to protect them Arya pointed her gun at tharek and stopped 2 feet away from him "who are you to come and harm my friends" she said her voice shook with rage even drago looked surprised by her anger

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me