View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:41 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Baykit had always been a surprisingly big eater for his age; he was able to gobble up a minnow in record time of asked too. He was always hungry, no matter the situation. He ate when he was nervous, he ate when he was content; and yet somehow he managed to still remain thin. It had always been something of a mystery to his parents, but Baykit never put much of it to mind. He’d always been aware of Coastkit’s seemingly constantly distracted behaviour but it seemed to take even fuller effect when they were out of the Nursery. Though it made sense; there was far more out in the clearing to be distracted by, and Baykit couldn’t deny that the leaves were pretty cool. But something about Coastkit’s fleeting nature seemed comical to Baykit and he found it interesting to watch.
The tabby kit was elated to hear such an upbeat answer, having been a bit worried that the other might have been rude or mean. But at the question, Baykit realized that the whole while he was worrying about a response, he hadn’t exactly planned it out this far. “Uhm, how about... Clan Takeover? Or Find the Fish?” He offered, wanting to give his new friend a choice just in case Coastkit didn’t like one of the games.
Coastkit's eyes glazed over at the options as he considered each one carefully. However, he somehow still managed to be fidgety while his thoughts were elsewhere. His tail twitched back and forth, and he'd shuffle his paws every now and then. Clan takeover: ... sis usually takes forever formulating a plan which is super boring when its easier to just jump into it head-first because it's easy to win because I'm awesome but... find the fish... its fun, I get to move around a lot... but I get to move around a lot in clan takeover too, especially if Baykit doesn't take long to think up their plan... His thoughts seemed to go a mile a second as he considered his options until he was utterly confused. Returning to reality an awkward minute later, he gave a sheepish, yet goofy smile, as he gazed at Baykit. "I'm fine with either one," He mewed softly, conflicted. "Anything, really." He meowed again after a second or two, sounding a bit more upbeat this time.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!