View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:05 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@seasalt

Juniperpaw knew talking about what had happened would bring back... memories, but it was dire that Runningpaw spoke about what was on her mind. Juniperpaw would not have this poor feline carrying this weight on her own! Runningpaw should certainly talk about it, yes, but it didn't have to be too soon. Juniperpaw smiled softly, ``Yes, grief has the tendency to effect appetite.`` Just recently, the younger apprentice had lost her mentor, Geckoleaf. She was currently experiencing grief as well. The loss of a close friend also seemed to change Juniperpaw. She wasn't as immature as before, as the entire Clan relied on her alone. The seven moon old apprentice had the entire weight of the Clan on her shoulders. Unfortunately, she didn't seem capable of caring for the entire Clan. She just lost her first two patients, having been unable to heal their life-threatening injuries and feeding them deathberries to end their misery. Her first patient was only a kit, her second being an elderly she-cat. Their deaths haunted her daily, but she didn't let this show. ``Whenever you prefer not to eat, just remember that your family wouldn't want to see you suffer. Don't let them have gone missing for nothing, Runningpaw. They live on in you.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; November 24th, 2017 at 05:05 PM.