View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike didn't even have time to think that he was going to be a father. Any cat would be overjoyed but remind you, this was a battle and the tom didn't want it to go this far. He promised he wouldn't do this, yet he did. He promised he wouldn't have kits, but now he broke it. His ears flattened, a angry but scared expression. "Your lying." He said, it was barely auditable. A dreading feeling bubbled in his stomach. Flarestrike was disloyal. "Splashpool, how..just.." The tom was speechless. His tail lashed, as he stepped back. Flarestrike eyes darted around, he couldn't cope right now. He couldn't catch his breath.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with understanding. "Im just as shocked as you are. I didn't expect it to go this far, but do you really think that I would lie to you with something like kits." replied Splashpool. The riverclan molly wasn't excited, but she wasn't angry with it either. She didn't expect to have kits with a Shadowclan warrior, but she did and now she was disloyal to her clan. 'How could I be so foolish! I got myself into this mess and now my clan will never look at me the same,' thought Splashpool. "I just hope it don't end this way." meowed Splashpool with absolute hurt in her eyes.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.