Old January 18th, 2018, 01:10 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with understanding. "Im just as shocked as you are. I didn't expect it to go this far, but do you really think that I would lie to you with something like kits." replied Splashpool. The riverclan molly wasn't excited, but she wasn't angry with it either. She didn't expect to have kits with a Shadowclan warrior, but she did and now she was disloyal to her clan. 'How could I be so foolish! I got myself into this mess and now my clan will never look at me the same,' thought Splashpool. "I just hope it don't end this way." meowed Splashpool with absolute hurt in her eyes.

When the tom caught his breath, he could see the hurt in her eyes. He just needed some time. "Splashpool, go back to your clan. Avoid me in the battle and let's just do our jobs." He meowed rather coldly, however their was a warmth expression on his face. When the kits were.. born. He would deal with the problem later. "I just need time to think." He turned away and started to head back to the battle. Flarestrike unsheathed his claws, closing his eyes tightly before reopening them. Everything happens for a reason. So, these kits have a purpose. It isn't wrong . He reassured himself, refocusing on the battle.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 18th, 2018 at 01:10 PM.