View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

When the tom caught his breath, he could see the hurt in her eyes. He just needed some time. "Splashpool, go back to your clan. Avoid me in the battle and let's just do our jobs." He meowed rather coldly, however their was a warmth expression on his face. When the kits were.. born. He would deal with the problem later. "I just need time to think." He turned away and started to head back to the battle. Flarestrike unsheathed his claws, closing his eyes tightly before reopening them. Everything happens for a reason. So, these kits have a purpose. It isn't wrong . He reassured himself, refocusing on the battle.
Splashpool knew that it was for the best, so she jumped back into the battle after finding one of her clanmates by the name of Blazingstream. "Blazingstream! Im going to head back home. You can yell me all about the battle when you get back to camp." meowed the molly. Splashpool watched as Blazingstream nodded as he rushed into the battle.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.