View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade felt a small bit of pride as his paw hit the toms like, which was definitely going to cause issues later on. He never took much pride in fighting because he found it to be a terrible place. Since he didn't know much about his past, only that he had been found on the border, he had always assumed that his parents had died protecting him or something, which made the idea of battle even more disagreeable. Quickly he maintained his posture and battle ready stance, just in time to see Passionblaze trying to strike his leg. But even if he had been a few seconds later he probably would have been able to dodge, because the deputy's move was almost clumsy due to the wound that Weaselshade had inflicted only a few moments before. Confused by the tom's sudden clumsiness Weaselshade forgot who he was fighting, and the deputy's unseathed claws managed to hit his leg. Thanks to his previous dodge the claws didn't draw as much blood as it could have, but the pure shock of it made him growl a little louder than he would in frustration, but a little quieter than if he was in serious pain.

~~~

@Megan
Mudtuft hissed. Why is Goldenstar even making us fight in this war? The fleabag WindClan warriors can save themselves! Nonetheless, Mudtuft loved a good fight. He had always looked forward to battle training when he was an apprentice, and he guessed all that training was finally going to be put to a good use. Because it wasn't just a battle, it was a war. The tom was looking for a cat to fight, somebody vulnerable preferably, somebody easy to defeat. He didn't love WindClan, they were not even close to appealing, but now that he was on the side of the WindClan warriors he hoped that WindClan would win. His brown pelt was streaked with blood of his own and many other warriors. He was just wondering who would be his next victim.
Splashpool looked around the clearing of fighting cats. Her eyes shown in great terror at all the cats that were fighting. 'If im going to be gere I might as well fight. If Flarestrike can do it I can,' thought Splashpool. She thought for a moment before looking for an opponent. Splashpool lunged at the first cat she saw and that was Mudtuft. "You looking for someone to fight!" the molly yowled at him.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.