View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2019, 01:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan's Conflict

Minkpaw's breath came fast and shallow she was terrified. She had to fight against her Clanmates, Nightclaw said this was the only way she'd be strong. Her Clanmates didn't care for her anyway, she felt like an outsider,everyone she cares about dies! Hurting her Clan made her stomach clinch but she had no choice. It's my fault, Nightclaw said I had poetical, and he trained me so I wouldn't just be a worthless apprentice but I don't want to hurt anyone. The small apprentice ran towards the closest Clanmate, the battle has already begun so picking out a cat that wasn't on the Dark Forest 's side was harder but she managed. Silent as a mouse the brown gray molly caught with herself. If this was the right thing why did it feel so bad?
{Open, won't die, needs convinced that the DF is wrong}

Amber eyes laced with surprise Honeyflower sprinted out of the Warriors den. Her Clanmate fighting each other, had they gone mad? When Snowstar welcomed her into ThunderClan she was informed that you never turned your back on your Clan. Never! These cats where betraying everything they lived for. The thought made her hiss. If this was done cats way of getting attention they where extremely stupid. Tail lashing the ginger and white warrior plunged into battle. She didn't want to attack first worried she might get a Clanmate who wasn't insane. Honeyflower hated this but her claws itched to just put a stop to this, fighting for what she had. ThunderClan. Her friends where here and the cats that she held dear. She was going to fight for them and for herself, that was a new thought. Fighting for herself wasn't something she did, even as a loner.
{Open, no fatal injuries she had good fighting skills, isn't willing to kill unless theirs a really good reason}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all