View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2021, 06:54 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Ray's Territory(Closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Dumb cat,” Ray muttered with a slightly annoyed and slightly amused smile. As Cane asked his question Ray tilted her head then without a second thought mewed, “Chaotic...but decent...Jinx’s has been helping me with the kits but between us three(now 4) adults we have..what 7+ children?”.

Ray’s heart broke a little at Monarch’s confusion at the word “dada”. However it made sense, Cane had gotten lost soon after their birth. Dream and Paprika must have recognized him from Ray’s(pretty bad) stories. Still Ray was disappointed that he’d missed out on almost a moon of their lives.
>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<
Seeing Monarch’s confusion at the word Dada/dad, Dream walked over and mewed, “DADA!” as if it explained everything. All the while she had a bright smile on her face, because even though she didn’t really know what “dada” meant she knew it was a good(albeit formerly missing)word!
( @Peril @jayfeather21 @Bunny Dash @Shadowkit10 @~dust~ )
l Cane l
He smiled and licked Dream's head again. I can already tell it has been chaotic. he said. He looked back to Ray and purred, I missed you and the kits.
// @jayfeather21 @Bunny Dash @Shadowkit10 @~dust~

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆

Last edited by Peril; March 9th, 2021 at 06:55 AM.