View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2021, 07:16 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: (OPEN) Blood will be spilled

Amberfrost padded through the never-ending dark trees. Everything was so dull, so unlike her former life. She didn't deserve to be trapped in the endless horror of The Place of No Stars. She could've at least gone to StarClan. The best option yet was in ShadowClan, with her small kit. Her beautiful kit. She wanted desperately to know how Mumblekit was doing, and if she was an apprentice yet. But that horrible, awful cat killed her and took it all away. She really, truly didn't deserve to be there. She'd only killed one cat, and tried to kill the other. It wasn't like those cats had lives of their own. Not important ones, at least. Someday, she'd make sure that the fleabag that took her life would come and rot with her. Join the party.

The flame point was so lost in hate that she almost ran into a stump. Startled, she stopped, the tree base only inches from her nose. Something on the stump caught her eye. A cat. The molly sat where she was, her eyes trained on them. @-Skyfall-
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.

Last edited by popsicle dream; April 24th, 2021 at 07:17 PM.