Thread: Pirate rp!
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2018, 07:42 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Default Re: Pirate rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
This is my Steam punk pirate rp. @Foxfur here it is..

The lands of Carta are dominated by the so called Storm King Jakari. He rules the waters with his Boltfleet. His only challenge is the rebel fleet,.captained by Mara Reece. There ships run off of Solar power in the form of sunsails. They use sonic funnels to scare away sea monsters. Make up your own ships or join already existing ones. VM me for more info.

Form
Name
Bolt/Rebel
Ship name
Role
Appearance
Perso

List:
Virgo (R)
Captain: Mara Reece
Navigator: Lace Staro

The Ghost (B)
Captain: Jakari
Helm Supervisor: Beau Jones

Name: Thomas Peterson
Bolt/Rebel: Rebel
Ship name: Virgo
Role: deck hand
Appearance he's skinny and not all that tall very easily overlooked in a crowd he's got a darker skin completion (Brazilian if you will) and he has emerald green eyes
Perso: he's quiet follows order he's like swinging around on lose roles especially in kind of choppy waters so he can feel excitement when he's securing things he's generally kind/patient a fierce warrior though he's quick and cunning he also likes to be in the crow's nest.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.