View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 05:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Forgotten Soul’s (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Bite studied spicy and thought that he must be starving
" I'll get you something to eat , I'm not friendly around others but I respect my elders " he meowed as stood to his paws he then raced off into the forest to find something for spicy. He spotted a few mice near a stream he killed them with one paw strike onto their heads , he then spotted a gray shadow in the stream . He crouched and stared at the shadow until he lunged in and hooked the minnow with his claw. He grabbed his prey in his mouth as he ran back
" dinner time! " he called out through a mouthful of prey. He set the food down
Spicy wasn’t much of a fan of fish, but he was famoused. Save the good three mice for last. he glanced at him,” I’m not really an elder...would you like some prey?” He asked as he forced himself to modestly take multiple bites of the mouse Don’t be rude and stuff your face. Eat as though you are civilized He missed the days he had a home and a place in the world...Bite may be giving me hospitality tonight. But once he learns that I can barely hunt and my only use is healing and making nests I’m sure he’ll kick me out. Oh well...atleast some food and a roof over my head and a stone floor over snow is better than sleeping hungry in the snow. Even if it’s only one night.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here