View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:22 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw filched as the warrior playfully cuffed his ear before looking at her with wide, excited eyes. "Really?!" Thistlepaw knew it was about that time in his training, but still, he could hardly believe that he was suddenly staring down the last turn in the road to becoming a warrior. A real warrior of Windclan! The little tom was hardly able to contain his excitement, but he summoned all the dignity befitting a warrior and calmly said, "When do we start?" but as he looked at Ambercloud, his amber eyes were sparkling with glee.
[bump on the jay and morning rp btw ]

Nodding eagerly, with a little bit of a bounce to her movements, Ambercloud grinned. As Thistlepaw attempted to keep his expression solemn, the mentor laughed, nudging his shoulder a bit. "Come on, Thistlepaw. Just because you're going to have your warrior assessment doesn't mean you have to be the most mature cat in the Clans. Have some fun with this!" Looking out towards the camp entrance, the molly swished her tail a bit, wondering where to start. Realizing he would need some leadership skills anyway, the dappled she-cat turned to her apprentice with a shrug. "So? What first?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯