View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:42 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

A short wave of relied washed over the tabby as he returned her name. Thank starclan that I didn't call out for the wrong cat. her smile became genuine her gaze full of love and aged wisdom. The small cat reminded her of her own apprenticeship and asphodelwhisker, despite the appearance they sported the kind of eyes, gorgeous, wide, and some sort of skeptical look to them. She would ignore the toms uncertainty, all apprentices hwhere scared of there first day. Except you. she shook her head. This is not about you. The she cats long bushy tail swept over the snow behind her picking up a few chunks of ice in the tangled mess. She didn't care to clean out her tail as much, there was no use when it was so fluffy. "Well I hope so" her eyes twinkled with amusement as she examined her body jokingly. "Yep. I'm still applewhisker" she anounced proudly before sitting herself down for a moment to lick her chest a few times. She grinned warmly down at the apprentice who stammered and tripped over his own tongue she tilted her head just the slightest bit. "I'm hard to miss, I'm basically a walking ball of fur" she said her eyes twinkling. "Right- serious now, I suppose we could just skip the boring stuff. I'm not up for another border patrol today. Besides I'm pretty sure your noggin still works, don't cross the border when it smells like other cats, got that?" she said softly. Applewhisper seemed almost more excited than the apprentice himself, a chance to get out was far more than just good for the senior warrior. "Up for a little battle practice?" she asked after her gaze had been clouded in thought for a moment.

[Sorry it's a bit lackluster! ;w; ]

A small smile crept across his maw as he stifled an amused purr. It was true, now that he thought about it - she was incredibly fluffy! It was similar to his own coat, although his fur was well-kept and smoothed down, no knots or tangles in sight. Shuffling on his paws, the young apprentice quickly perked up, excitement surging underneath his pelt and through his limbs. "Battle practice? I'd love to!" He beamed at his mentor, his claws unsheathing to protrude into the hard ground. Maybe things would be fine - already going into battle practice? He could feel Applewhisker's own excitement radiating off of her in wave. A gentle purr rumbled in his throat. Softpaw was definitely looking forward to this. Tilting his head to the side, the apprentice flicked his tail and looked towards the entrance, his voice light with anticipation, "I don't know really know the way, but I'm ready when you are!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart