View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:42 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw, not quite ready to let go of his hold on his excitement yet, nodded and padded along beside his mentor as they came closer to the camp entrance. He was surprised when she asked him what should be first, and his tail gave a twitch as he thought it over. "It's still pretty early in the day, so the rabbits are probably going to be in their warrens until it warms up a little, closer to sunhigh. How about the battle assessment first? Besides, if we do hunting last, we can come straight back to camp with what we catch." He suggested.
Nodding in approval at how her apprentice was thinking, Ambercloud flicked her tail to suggest he lead the way, falling in to step behind him. "Lead the way, Thistlepaw."The she-cat already knew he was going to ace this, with his level of thinking. Thistlepaw had already said the exact thing any warrior would, with his sequence of assessment.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯