View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight couldn't muster the energy to question the choice of words from the medicine cat. Instead, Surgestorm seemed to back off leaving him alone. His senses began to fade, quicker and quicker with each moment until before he knew it, he was seeing a different area. The place was dark, musty. Clearly Thrushflight's mind had crossed into the Dark Forest. The place he belonged in after the life he had chosen to live. It confused the tom at first and sent him wandering.
His body in the waking world was limp now. No signs of life were noticeable. However, his legacy would always remain a burden on WindClan. The damage he had created would remain so he would never be forgotten. Especially now that Surgestorm knew the knowledge he did about the dark tom. It would be a shock, of course, but it was up to the medicine cat on how he would act on that information now.
Surgestorm returned a few minutes later, listening closely to make sure he was really gone. He sighed then, sitting back on his haunches and staring at his battered corpse. What do I do now? His first instinct was to go tell Blazingstar, but would his leader react badly to such information? Did the clan deserve to know? Surely, it would fix their view of ThunderClan, but it wouldn't mend the two clan's relationship. And what would this tom's poor kits face as a result of their parent's actions? Nothing good, surely. The medicine cat growled under his breath, pinning his ears and stalking to his herb supply. Other injured cats would return to cat soon, he didn't have time to think about this right now. Later, he would figure out what to do. He returned to Thrushflight, grabbing his body by the scruff and pulling him into the clearing for the time being.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!