View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2018, 03:07 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Journey official rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Thunderwhisper padded through his territory,. The sun shown between the trees of his familiar home, dappling his black coat with soft grey patches as the light hit it. The tom cat's pace was swift, yet made hardly a rustle as he traveled on. When Thunderwhisper reached the edge of his territory, he looked down into the ridge he stood upon and his keen gaze landed on two pacing figures; felines, he knew. Flicking his tail and wiping his face of any emotion, the male leaned forward and began a fast pace down the ridge. He slowed smoothly to a halt a few paces away from the other cats and jerked his head in acknowledgment of their presence. "Greetings." He meowed in his hoarse, deep voice, the word echoing out in the still air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsievannerz View Post
Littlesky bounded towards the others, stopping a bit early before looking around, "Am I late? I ran as fast as I could, so sorry if I'm late!" The small cat panted, his green eyes searching the area.
@Deranged Llama @TiredSmolFox @DarkLeaf @Fuzzyfeline

Rainbreeze hesitated, "Welcome ThunderWhisper," His sapphire gaze went over Littlesky, "Your not late Littlesky. Not that I'm aware over at least." He mumbled. The tom looked down at the ground waiting.