View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:53 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Salamanderkit glanced at the the lush, seemingly endless hills that surrounded her. Her innocent, shining blue eyes were wide and round with excitement. This place looked really cool! There were some cats littered around her, though she couldn't quite hear what they were saying. And yet... she just felt like something was missing... and the kit couldn't quite place it. But, soon enough, the thought was pushed away by the calico's sheer excitement while she looked around, her thick pelt slightly bushed, and her short tail raised. I'll have a look around! She decided firmly with a smile, choosing a direction in a split-second, and walking off. Although walk wasn't exactly the right word- she just kind of made jaunty little hops, as if her walking gait was trying itself to portray her excitement.

@Celestial
A dark she cat was laying in the sunshine her dark ebony fur put.ined agasint the lush green thicket that surrounded her. Her fur reached down to her paws and dragged across the ground when she walked anywhere. She was the mother of many and died protecting her kittens when she was young, taking both herself and her mate out in one blow.she had paved a straight path for her kin which left her to peace within starclans luscious fields and long and deep rivers she could always swim in. A place you would only dream of. Literally. just than she was slightly disturbed by the scuttling of paws. Her head jerked up and her eyes scanned the clearing she had been laying in, she could see nothing. Confused she settled her head back down and continued to try to doze off. Than suddenly She heard it come closer. She sat up and looked around with more vigor. "Hello?" asked the she cat sitting up and dusting herself off with a quick shake

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord