View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2017, 11:48 AM
bruh head

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Ears peeked at alarm in seeing a small calico kitten hop out of the bushes shocked her. Driftingstorm sat upright s moment later her shadow looming over the small kitten as she extended to her full height. "Hello darling. Are- are you dreaming?" she meowed softly looking the kitten over curiously. You didn't have lots of kits in starclan because well- there wasn't lots of kittens who passed on so young. Plenty of apprentices and young warriors but not usually kits. The large mollys tail lashed in amusement and she stooped down lower onto her belly. The kit reminded her of her younger days whens she was a young mother with her own kittens. Nto jig the small stars below the kittens feet and occasionally lining her pelt was odd, she hadn't seen lots of living cats with stars in their fur when they visited starclan. Only the ones who permanently resided. She tilted her head to get a better look and her stomach slightly dropped, perhaps this kitten... No. That can't be. "where did you come from sweet thing?" she asked
She tilted her head to the side in slight wonder. "I don't really know what a dream is." She stated before flicking an ear, as if dismissing the thought. She gazed up at the other feline at the question. Where did she come from? What did the phrase 'come from' even mean? Was it bad that all she really remembered was this place? Did she do something wrong? "Um, I don't know. Am I not supposed to be here?" She asked in a shaky voice, shuffling her paws slightly. At that moment, Salamanderkit noticed the small specks of light scattered around them. Almost forgetting about how she was potentially in trouble, she looked at the dark molly's paws, and noticed the same pattern. She kind of doubted it was just how both their fur was. "Hey, what are those specks of light in your paws? Do they have something to do with how I'm here?" She asked with a grin printed on her maw.