View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

She tilted her head to the side in slight wonder. "I don't really know what a dream is." She stated before flicking an ear, as if dismissing the thought. She gazed up at the other feline at the question. Where did she come from? What did the phrase 'come from' even mean? Was it bad that all she really remembered was this place? Did she do something wrong? "Um, I don't know. Am I not supposed to be here?" She asked in a shaky voice, shuffling her paws slightly. At that moment, Salamanderkit noticed the small specks of light scattered around them. Almost forgetting about how she was potentially in trouble, she looked at the dark molly's paws, and noticed the same pattern. She kind of doubted it was just how both their fur was. "Hey, what are those specks of light in your paws? Do they have something to do with how I'm here?" She asked with a grin printed on her maw.

Suddenly driftingstorms expression darkened and she shook her head sadly. "No. You are not supposed to be here" said the molly solemly.
She was clueless, not a single clue as to why she was here or what this actually was. Her heart broke seeing how she inocently smiled and remarked on the stars beneath her paws. She was stillborn, she could obviously see that now. She gently bit her lip and took a step forward. Easing her into it would soften the hard blow, or maybe saying nothing about it would keep her calm? The hard choice of truth and protection was hard to make, even if it wasn't her own kitten. Start easy. Than build trust and finally break the news, softly of course. She pasted a plastic smile on her maw and bent down so her face was really close. 'You are in starclan little one, These white things on my paws? Oh right those are- uhh" the queen paused taking a long moment to contemplate what she could pass it off as. "they are- stars my little one"
she said her chest deflating when she was finished. She was too young to know what stars where, and if she asked she would simply say they where signs that they were... from starclan? sure she could work with that. She stood back up and curled her long fluffy tail by her hip. "hey, how about we take a walk? I can show you around perhaps and show you some other warriors." she purred turning and whisking her tail beckoning the small kitten to her side as she turned and began to walk off

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord