View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2017, 08:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

"Stars, huh?" She said, tipping her head to the side in wonder. The word was somehow fun to say, and she liked how it sounded. "They sound cool!" She said after a moment, with a little bounce on her paws. She blinked as the large cat suddenly backed off, starting to walk away. Hurriedly, she bounded to catch up with her. A step for the cat was about the same as two strides for the small kit. She just kind of had so many questions for the cat. She waved her tail once. "Hey, what's a 'warrior'?" She asked, slowing down her pace slightly.
"Oh! I'm Salamanderkit by the way! What's your name?" She asked, the sudden question popping into her head. "And what's StarClan?" In another moment, another question came. "Why do I have stars in my fur?" The calico thought for a moment. "And why am I not supposed to be here?" Her smile seemed to vanish abruptly. "Did I do something wrong? Am I in trouble or something like that?" She asked, her voice rising slightly.

Driftingstorm mused over the kittens small attention span. As they padded along side by side she tried her best to keep every question short to keep the conversation going, it often happened to her if the conversation hit a stand still. "A warrior, well they are trained to hunt and fight" she said. Which the kitten most likely didn't understand. It was cute that she was so inocent and untouched by the world. The large warriors tail swayed in delight. "My names driftingstorm, it's nice to meet you salamanderkit" she mused as they walked and slightly slowed down. "Starclan... Is well... A group of cats I suppose. Like you and me. We live together eat together and work together to survive" she said with a nod to the side. She would certainly leave out the part about all of the starclan Warriors being deceased and possibly fading away in the future. She shivered slightly at the thought. Telling a kitten something like that must sound like a nightmare. It even sounded creepy to her, and she was dead! She paused as she asked about the stars, "I'll tell you later" she said putting a slight dent in her mood. Hearing the rising confusion in slamamders voice made her jerk her head to face her a panic coming onto her face as she was lost for words. "The stars? Well your in starclan and- umm when your In starclan you get stars on your fur" it wasn't a lie, in fact that was the complete truth, just not all of it exactly. "I guess I was trying to say I didn't expect you to be here that's all,I'm just confused because your supposed to be... Somewhere else"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord