Thread: May Gathering
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2019, 07:15 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh padded forward until she was almost nose-for-nose with the she-cat. ”Leave. Me. Alone.” Her voice was low and threatening as a growl rose from her chest. “I don’t have to explain anything to the likes of you.” She wasn’t keen on opening up to this WindClanner. She spun around and began to storm away, tail lashing as she went. “If you want to know what happened, why don’t you just ask Passionstar?” she snarled over her shoulder. She was tired of this. She wasn’t interested in explaining herself. Especially not to a nosy WindClanner who didn’t know her place. She didn’t come here to tell everyone what happened. If Passionstar wanted the other Clans to know, he would. She wasn’t going to tell anyone anything.

[hhh I apologize for Tall’s rudeness she’s had a bad time lately T-T]
( it's ok :3 )

Her ears twitched once the medicine cat was inches from her face, she raised her eyebrow before smiling I like this she cat and when she thinks that , no one's truly free from her . She'll just track them down at the next gathering and pester them more ....that's really the only time aside from finding her true love that she will show emotion , Her head tilted " oh come on I'm just playing with you . And that bad mood isn't gonna make me leave .yet." she meowed before licking her left paw gingerly. She hummed though "you see I would but, I don't think any warrior or apprentice at a gathering has walked up to a leader from another clan and has freely talked to them. Any other time would be seen as trespassing . " and with that she looked back at Tallmarsh "anywho , besides that. This is a gathering, how about just a nice conversation? Besides I'm bored, your probably bored as well. " she asked calmly .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )