View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:48 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaybug. View Post
- @Blazing [No problem!!]

Ashstream looked up at his sister when she called his nickname. "Mmh?" The breeze was ruffling the tom's pelt. His twin plopped down next to him with fish in her mouth.

"Mmm... it is a rather nice day today. New-leaf is here so..." he murmured to Pigeonpelt. His green eyes looked up at the sky for a moment before returning to his sister. It was a nice cool temperature where they were. Not too hot, not too cold.

"I'm good, thanks for asking Pidge" Ashstream smiled at her, it was his usual toothy smile. The black and white tom took notice of the two trout in front of him and Pigeonpelt. He studied his sister for a second to see if anything happened. Good or bad.

"How about you? How are you doing?" his voice was quiet when he asked. He didn't want to be too loud so he made sure it was quiet. Ashstream does not want to disturb the rest of his clanmates in the clearing.

PIGEONPELT

Warrior | RiverClan | Molly

“New-leaf and leaf-fall had always the best weather available. How much I’d miss them once green-leaf and leaf-bare are here,” Pigeonpelt said, a slight hum as the gentle breeze swept across the clearing. She took a deep breath of the clear air and felt as waves of peace rushed through her. The sound of rolling water came from around the camp, hidden behind the greenery. Laughters of the kits, chirping melodies of the birds, rustling sound of leaves and bushes… beautiful, musical notes filled the air around her.

“Have some food,” She replied to her brother, nudging one of the trouts over. The scales glinted under the sunlight. “I’m doing quite well! It’s been a lovely day for me.” She took a bite out of the juicy meat of the fish. “Went out hunting earlier morning.” She munched on the flesh. “What’d you do? We can go out hunting together next time, perhaps.”

Glancing out across the Clearing, her thoughts drifted out to RiverClan. “I wonder who will be chosen as the next Medicine Cat,” She muttered, slightly trailing off, thinking as Fadingsun was just recently chosen as deputy. Birdsnow had been through a lot recently, and everyone could tell that she’d need more helping hands. Birdsnow had been a great leader, and she respected her deeply.