Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post

PIGEONPELT

Warrior | RiverClan | Molly

“New-leaf and leaf-fall had always the best weather available. How much I’d miss them once green-leaf and leaf-bare are here,” Pigeonpelt said, a slight hum as the gentle breeze swept across the clearing. She took a deep breath of the clear air and felt as waves of peace rushed through her. The sound of rolling water came from around the camp, hidden behind the greenery. Laughters of the kits, chirping melodies of the birds, rustling sound of leaves and bushes… beautiful, musical notes filled the air around her.

“Have some food,” She replied to her brother, nudging one of the trouts over. The scales glinted under the sunlight. “I’m doing quite well! It’s been a lovely day for me.” She took a bite out of the juicy meat of the fish. “Went out hunting earlier morning.” She munched on the flesh. “What’d you do? We can go out hunting together next time, perhaps.”

Glancing out across the Clearing, her thoughts drifted out to RiverClan. “I wonder who will be chosen as the next Medicine Cat,” She muttered, slightly trailing off, thinking as Fadingsun was just recently chosen as deputy. Birdsnow had been through a lot recently, and everyone could tell that she’d need more helping hands. Birdsnow had been a great leader, and she respected her deeply.

Ashstream hummed as he noticed the coolness of the air. The temperature felt amazing against his pelt. The weather wasn't too hot, nor too cold. It was just right. "Yeah.. leaf-fall and new-leaf have to be the best two seasons..." he trailed off. The black and white tom took a deep breath as he enjoyed this moment with his sister.

"Oh... thank you..." the warrior replied. He gratefully took the trout that his sister, Pigeonpelt, had nudged towards him. He took a small bite. Birds were chirping softly in the background, it had a beautiful melody to it. Slowly, he chewed his bite and swallowed.

"I'm glad you're doing well Pidge. Today is a lovely day." Ashstream looks at the sky again. The clouds were making funny-looking shapes today. He looked back at his sister with a hard-to-read expression.

"Hmm. I've mainly been basking in the sun today, trying to enjoy the weather before it gets too hot." He nods his head as he takes another bite of the trout. After chewing on it for a bit, he swallowed it to talk again.

"Yeah.. that'd be nice... As far as I know I don't have any patrols tomorrow, so if you want to go then... I'm free," Ashstream murmurs to his sister. He thinks for a moment. The wind rustles his and Pigeonpelt's fur again.

"Yeah... Me too... I wonder who will become the next medic... I'm not sure who the candidates are," he mumbled to his twin.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; March 29th, 2024 at 12:14 AM.