View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:38 AM

Default Re: No more mr nice guy ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Naruto sighs softly as he begins to wipe some of his tears a bit “ no need. It’s my fault. My deeds doesn’t exactly put me in as a good guy.” He says as he begins to suddenly pull him close his eyes looking into sages “ but that doesn’t mean I can’t change. I lead this group but you are also a part of this group. Speak my dear what do you desire from me?”
Sage buried his face in Naruto's shoulder despite being taller, his eyes squeezing shut. "..." He considered Naruto's question, but he could remember Winter and Sasuke's reactions to him... vividly. If Naruto showed any sign of weakness, he'd get hurt and Sage knew he wouldn't be able to help him. His fingers tightened slightly and he swallowed back a lump. "D-Don't let-let m-me ge-get in the w-way of wh-what you-you need t-to do to k-keep l-leading th-this g-group." He shivered, trying to calm himself down enough to be able to speak more coherently. "They'll k-kill you if you sh-show any weakness because of me. They'll kill me too." He whispered. "That's what I want from you. I want you to live and keep ahold of this place."