View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:15 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Fully settling down now as the other cat confirmed that they wouldn't mind the company, the leader let out a small, happy sigh, tucking his hind paws beneath him and holding his piece of prey down with his paws so that he could begin taking bites out of it when he pleased.

And actually, that's exactly what he began to do, figuring he would give it a few moments before deciding to talk their head off, because that's exactly what Grousestar seemed to always do when sitting next to someone while enjoying his meal. Some might have found it annoying, some might have enjoyed the company of the leader, it really depended on who the cat next to him was. He thoroughly enjoyed talking to others, it was something he had always found joy in. Being able to share meals, share tongues and really anything social, Grousestar was all for. He liked being able to see how others lives were going, what they were feeling, what they were thinking; he liked getting to know others period. He couldn't really explain that one, but he had always found joy in getting to know another cat.

But before he could actually get any word out, as he was still chewing his mouthful of rabbit, he heard Daydream make a comment causing his ears to perk up and for him to look over. Swallowing what he had in his mouth, he smiled brightly and dipped his head. "Thank you. But funny enough it was his own idea to do so, he suggested to me that maybe he would be the best candidate for medicine cat and I just went along with it because I knew it wouldn't be good to stay very long without one, especially with leaf-bare coming along."

There was a pause before he added on what his original intent was coming over here. "I wanted to thank you, Daydream, for coming this far to teach him what you can. Your knowledge is very valuable and it could be saving many Skyclan cat's lives."
daydream wasnt used to being showed appreciation. or,well,really being told thank you in general. there was a few moments of silence between them, daydream simply staring at grousestar for a few seconds before clearing their throat and replying,"oh..its not problem. honestly," they mewed,"with everything thats been happening lately, the floods, the battles, its always good to have as many healers as you can." shinefang knew most of the basics that could get him by with day to day injuries, but there was always more that you could learn in the whelm of medicine. daydream never had a proper mentor. first, there was northpath, who visited them a total of one time before leaving them on their own. and geckoleaf...well..they didnt like to talk about that. at all. there were rare moments that day got to relax like this, in peace, under the sun before leaf bare. they were work driven and a workaholic to the tee, but it was nice to get out of their own homeclan clearing for a bit, even if it was just for a day. they hadnt gotten the chance to really socilize with grousestar, or many of the leaders, sticking to their own and the past riverclan leader, russet..swirl, was it? it was nice to meet the personality behind the face of each clan.