Old March 6th, 2022, 08:30 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: [OPEN] Mahina's Alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Red View Post
(( Percy ))

* He was making his way through the housefolk gardens and alleyways when he came across a old wooden doghouse. He had just got done dealing with a dog when he felt something over take him and he fell to his side. His eyes flickered and he passed out. Bite marks and scratches can be seen along his flanks. *
Just as Mahina slowly raised her head up, she saw a tom collapse right by her home. She stood up immediately, dashing over to him. She examined him for a moment, flinching when she saw his wounds. Looks like a fight... but this wasn't with a cat. Perhaps a dog? She frowned, imagining herself like this if she hadn't been so quick to escape the monstrous stray dog she faced today. She grabbed his scruff and brought him into her home, and immediately started searching throughout her supplies. She had talked to some kittypets about what their owners had done to treat open wounds, but she had no clue if they'd work on such a scale like this. Still, she grabbed a small cloth from her stash, dumped it in water, and started cleaning his wounds. She somewhat panicked, worried that maybe she wouldn't be able to heal. Mahina reminded herself to stay calm and that she was able to do this.

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours