View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2020, 04:09 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Black Hornets make you cry [Private]

Blackhaze slumped sadly, “I know...” he sat down and took a deep breath to get ready for the whole lecture he was sure to receive.

“Falcondive told me that Icestar was just using me. So he created this thing for us to overthrow her. I saw your granddaughter Dogpaw there by the way. Then Icestar was killed and when I went to talk to Falcondive before he left he said he was only using me. Now I want to disband the cult because our new leader is Dawnstar and she’s worse. Now I want to become deputy. Plus I still have to look after my two boys, Subkit and Raccoonkit, my sisters, Foggybrook and Darkpaw, my brother, Frecklepaw, and a whole bunch of friends. I’m just.... I’m just so lost..” by now Blackhaze has his head down and was lightly sobbing, “Everything has been so wrong since you died... the voice in my head won’t shut up. I’ve killed cats. I just don’t want to do it anymore... I can’t keep up. Everyone I try to trust uses me or leaves.” He couldn’t seem to make everything bugging him. Among those was Scorchpaw, Bearstrike, and everything in between. “I’m tired dad...” He whispered without thinking first or remembering he’d said it.

@Romulus

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.