View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: yo heres a finder i guess

name: Bramblestrike
appearance: http://i61.tinypic.com/35j9ppg.jpg
personality: Kind, Fierce, Protecting, Caring, Makes weird sounds sometimes
roleplay example: Bramblestrike padded across the grassy slopes. She breathed in the fresh heather that came from the whipping wind. The air pierced through her thick coat and she shuddered with delight. Crouching down in the grass Bramblestrike laid very still and scanned the surrounding area. Movement in her peripheral vision alerted her to a grazing rabbit. Silently, Brmablestrike moved closer to her prey, pawsteps as light as a feather. The rabbit continued to eat contently at the grass. Cropping the already short moor brush. Brmablestrike got into position, her stocky body swaying with the wind. She waited patiently until the rabbit turned it back to her, then she darted out of the grass. The rabbit turned around to run back to it's hole but froze when it saw the large cat pouncing at it. With a swift bite Bramblestrike finished the rabbit, it's sweet blood filled her mouth and nostrils. With a slight tilt to her head Bramblestrike padded proudly back to camp.
role wanted: Sibling of Doeskip

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.