View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: yo heres a finder i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
declined for now, only because his personality is very broad that i think i need a bit more detail.

Mistkit - accepted, i hope sunsong will bring her out of her shell
rowanpaw - declined. i feel him and doeskip, when not training, would clash too much and she would possibly resent him for his flirty and disrespectful persona.
sandgaze - accepted, i feel waspkit will give her a big challenge her way and im interested to see hwo this will turn out.

declined, i feel the neetlekit doesnt suit waspkits personality, and that he would probably take advantage of her/ see her as usless than a mate.

dawnkit - accepted ! i think this kit is just was wolfdancer needs to bring her spirits up, shes been through a lot lately
emberwing - declined, i think that doeskip and them would clash to much since their personality are very similar, i think their brutal honesty would get them in more trouble than friendship
heatherfur- accepted as spireflares enemy. i dont think she suits as fireflares love interest, only because i dont think shed tolerate him and his rather..pushy personality.
Ok, I'll work on her personality a bit more. I wrote a general description during my lunch period.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 6th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.