View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 06:04 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: yo heres a finder i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
dawnkit - accepted ! i think this kit is just was wolfdancer needs to bring her spirits up, shes been through a lot lately
emberwing - declined, i think that doeskip and them would clash to much since their personality are very similar, i think their brutal honesty would get them in more trouble than friendship
heatherfur- accepted as spireflares enemy. i dont think she suits as fireflares love interest, only because i dont think shed tolerate him and his rather..pushy personality.
Ah, yes I can definitely see where those choices are coming from; upon taking a further look into things I can definitely agree! I will say that Dawnkit can definitely brighten up Wolfdancer's spirits! She's a little bundle of kindness, so she would probably always be smiling around her once she got to know her a little better!

And with Heatherfur and Spireflare, I am excited to develop the story between why they will become enemies! Perhaps at first she simply dislikes him, but maybe she discovers part of his past and then downright hates him? There are a lot of options to be played out it seems!

Last edited by Mauve; February 6th, 2018 at 06:05 PM.