View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: yo heres a finder i guess

name w/ link: Morningsnow
roleplay example: [Taken from Riverclan Clearing]

[[Lol, he doesn't know how else to show his love]]
He saw the flash of worry ripple across the mollies face, which in turn made him let out a chuckle, and the moment she started laughing, so did he, his laughter boomed across the clearing. It had been moons since he laughed this hard, it had been moons since he laughed period, it was a warm, welcome feeling, and he missed it.

He missed her.

The ebony feline took a step forward and laid his head on the ginger warriors shoulder, sniffing every minute or so. He took in her scent, she smelled of fresh water, flowers, and honey, and it was the most relaxing scent the tom had ever come across, every time she was near he felt all his worries slip away, all his woes came undone, and all his hatred vanished into thin air. She could ask him to do anything she wanted, and he would do it in a blink of an eye, without hesitation, just to make her happy, comftrable, safe. He relaxed himself and practically began to lean on the molly, only holding half of his own weight. He was so relieved to see her alive, relieved to see her period. The leader hadn't realized just how much he depended on her until she left, how much he cared for her.

When he heard why she had left, the tom perked his ears and lifted his head, locking eyes with the shorter warrior. 'Why couldn't she do that here? Was it about me? Is she leaving me again?' these thoughts raced in his head, worry flashed across his face. In flash of panic the tom leaned his head against her neck, laying half of it on her shoulder. "Don't leave me again please, I can't go through that again." he pleaded in a hushed voice, filled with nothing but raw emotions that the owner of said emotions couldn't explain even if he wanted to. He knew he wouldn't be able to endure it if Honeypool left again, he wouldn't be able to deal with the empty void that spread throughout his soul the days she was gone.
role wanted: Love Interest for Doeskip [don't know how old she is ;w; ]

name w/ link: Onesong
roleplay example:
role wanted: Friend for Daydream

name: Dahliakit Dahliapaw Dahliawish
appearance: --
personality: --
roleplay example: ^^
role wanted: Daydream's sibling
[This is still a huge wip]]

name w/ link: Starflower
roleplay example:
role wanted: Friend for Larkfall

name w/ link: Whitepaw
roleplay example:
role wanted: Bully for Larkfall [He's not in Windclan yet, but I will let you know when he is ]

name w/ link: Mottledpaw
roleplay example:
role wanted: Cat who looks at Risingcreek as a father figure

name w/ link: Fallenstar
roleplay example:
role wanted: Friend to Whisperblaze

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 11th, 2018 at 12:46 PM.