View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2023, 08:56 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Meet The Misfits! [P]

TW: This thread contains triggering topics such as, violence, gore, abuse/abandonment, and other things. All triggers will be put in spoilers for anyone reading.

The scrawny cat yelped as an orc chased him for accidentally calling her a name. Okay, yes, he did call her dumb. But that was unintentional! He squeaked, the orc wasn’t playing nice. He squirmed out of her powerful grasp and ran over to the nearest bush, diving into it and hiding. (Rolled, action went well. He lost the orc.) The orc looked around, confused as to where he had went. Seems my insult was accurate.. he thought to himself, confidence showing in one, small smile. He stalked off to his tree. The tree he liked to sleep at. It was basically his home.. and his scratching post. He walked over to the tree and kicked it, anger in his eyes. Why was he mad? He didn’t want to answer. But he was mad. He was mad because he was treated poorly because of the fact he was a black cat. Nobody wanted an unlucky cat.

He sighed, slumping against the tree in defeat. Life just battered him up lately.. er.. his entire life. He fiddled with the Star hanging from the tip of his hat, blue eyes tired. He looked at his kinked tail, which had been flattened by a car. He stifled a laugh. The car had no idea he was there, and when it did, they were like, “are you okay?” And walked off without giving him medical attention. The foolishness of people.

[ @pumpkinbubble. @PhantomFeurSturm @Spooky Galaxy ]
(No posting order! )