Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2017, 08:43 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Tawnypaw shook her head, just as baffled and bored as Ratpaw's words made it sound like he was. “So did I.” she muttered, looking around before putting her head close to Ratpaw's. “Listen to them. It sounds like they're just bragging to each other about this and that. Mouse-brains!” she said, her nervousness and tenseness almost gone. She hoped that only Ratpaw had heard her, not that it mattered if anyone else did. She shook her head. “If I were up there, I'd yowl about how SkyClan and Halestar are traitors.” she added, now speaking her thoughts without concern for who might be eavesdropping on her, although why anyone would be doing that she didn't know. Tawnypaw watched, feeling almost pleased as a few wispy clouds drifted over the full moon.
Ratpaw nodded, "This is the first time we will see Skyclan." He said. He observed the leaders once more, with all his training going on and his mother keeping him isolated he wasn't sure which leader went with what clan. Of course he knew Halestar was his leader, his ears twitched with annoyance. "I wonder which one is the Skyclan leader, probably the one that smells so weird." He said. He had gotten used to the other scents of the clan but there was a new clan scent wafting through the air, he wrinkled his nose. "Maybe once you leave the clan you can get a group of cats and confront these mouse-brains for what they've done." He chuckled.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!