View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:50 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Monster hunter world

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
stalking through the ancient forest, kettu pricked his ears as though searching for something. calling out, he chirped with a high pitched sound, a noise that only his mate would be able to hear. he searched for his lover, tails swaying behind him. snow-white fur rustled as his mood gradually lowered the longer he was kept without a response. whining, kettu jumped up and latched onto a tree branch, eyes narrowed and looking through the trees with the precision only an animal could hold. his nose twitched before he morphed into his human form, fidgeting as he grew agitated with each heartbeat that passed. growling softly, a sign of concern, kettu leaped back down and transferred back into his fox body, tails lashing and claws flexed. ears flattening, he moved forwards, both cautious and careless as he trotted through the forest, head held low as he watched for hunters and his mate.

( isssssss this okay??? )
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
It’s awesome!! :3
Rai hears the call and begins to look around before answering with a soft lion like roar, he quickly begins to walk forward towards the call, his head held up high and proud and his tail waved softly as he walks eventually finding Kettu, he lets out a soft rough purr a sound he only made around Kettu, he speaks softly in the language of beasts in this case a low soft purr, “ My love lost me again?” He asks in a dark husky voice however it held a hint of playfulness as he begins to walk forward towards Kettu, he nuzzles his own nose with Kettu sending a soft little shock which was kinda warm a bit. “ forgive me for worrying you my dear. I just thought you would like some food before you woke up?” He Says with a soft smile.