Old January 27th, 2018, 11:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Monster hunter world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It’s awesome!! :3
Rai hears the call and begins to look around before answering with a soft lion like roar, he quickly begins to walk forward towards the call, his head held up high and proud and his tail waved softly as he walks eventually finding Kettu, he lets out a soft rough purr a sound he only made around Kettu, he speaks softly in the language of beasts in this case a low soft purr, “ My love lost me again?” He asks in a dark husky voice however it held a hint of playfulness as he begins to walk forward towards Kettu, he nuzzles his own nose with Kettu sending a soft little shock which was kinda warm a bit. “ forgive me for worrying you my dear. I just thought you would like some food before you woke up?” He Says with a soft smile.
kettu's tails flicked happily as a yip emitted from him, a sound of happiness and relief as his mate appeared. he chirped again, ears perking. the kitsune nuzzled his mate, though the other was much larger than him due to a difference in species. kettu spoke in the language of a fox, but all monsters could understand him. "don't worry me like that!" he frowned and stomped a paw, eyes glowing with annoyance. "you know how much i hate to wake up alone," he yelped, tails lashing agitatedly. his fur fluffed up, waving as though it were made of flames.