View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:03 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Monster hunter world

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
kettu's tails flicked happily as a yip emitted from him, a sound of happiness and relief as his mate appeared. he chirped again, ears perking. the kitsune nuzzled his mate, though the other was much larger than him due to a difference in species. kettu spoke in the language of a fox, but all monsters could understand him. "don't worry me like that!" he frowned and stomped a paw, eyes glowing with annoyance. "you know how much i hate to wake up alone," he yelped, tails lashing agitatedly. his fur fluffed up, waving as though it were made of flames.
He laughs softly which sounded nice almost smooth in a way. “ Forgive I just wanted to surprise you.” He Says with a wagging tail as he watches his little mate get angry which he thought was cute than again anything the fox did was adorable to him. “ Yes yes I know. I just wanted to hunt a bit and I thought I would have made it before you woke up.” He leans forward nuzzling his nose with his a kiss among monsters. “ forgive me?” He asks with those charming pleading eyes. However his tail didn’t fit that pleading since it was wagging rather happily why shouldn’t be happy? His mate was acting cute again and he can’t help but fall even deeper in love with him.