View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:17 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Monster hunter world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He laughs softly which sounded nice almost smooth in a way. “ Forgive I just wanted to surprise you.” He Says with a wagging tail as he watches his little mate get angry which he thought was cute than again anything the fox did was adorable to him. “ Yes yes I know. I just wanted to hunt a bit and I thought I would have made it before you woke up.” He leans forward nuzzling his nose with his a kiss among monsters. “ forgive me?” He asks with those charming pleading eyes. However his tail didn’t fit that pleading since it was wagging rather happily why shouldn’t be happy? His mate was acting cute again and he can’t help but fall even deeper in love with him.
kettu huffed and pouted, but he gave in and nodded anyways. "i forgive you." he looked away for a moment before leaping up on a tree, twisting so his tails wrapped against a branch and he fell just enough to be hanging upsidedown. a ruby gaze brightened with sudden happiness, nose twitching and paws swiping at thin air. his lips parted as though he were smiling, but his muzzle prohibited much movement. kettu yipped and looked at rai with adoration shining in his eyes. "i love you," he barked, then chittered as though giggling.