View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:22 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Monster hunter world

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
kettu huffed and pouted, but he gave in and nodded anyways. "i forgive you." he looked away for a moment before leaping up on a tree, twisting so his tails wrapped against a branch and he fell just enough to be hanging upsidedown. a ruby gaze brightened with sudden happiness, nose twitching and paws swiping at thin air. his lips parted as though he were smiling, but his muzzle prohibited much movement. kettu yipped and looked at rai with adoration shining in his eyes. "i love you," he barked, then chittered as though giggling.
He laughs softly watching him leap and hang upside down the tree, it always fascinated him how he was able to do that with his tails. He begins to purr a bit laying down in front of him his head up so he can nuzzle Kettus head upside down, rubbing his cheek against the Fox’s “ I love you most ~” He purrs as he looks at him. “ shall we go hunting? I am a bit hungry and as you can I wasn’t really successful with my hunt.” He Says playfully “ but I did caught you so maybe it is a success after all.” He purrs softly as he begins to stand up.