View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2018, 12:53 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Monster hunter world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles “ go ahead. You know you don’t have to ask fo change forms my love. No matter what shape you take on you’ll still be my love no matter what.” He Says with a purr as his claws left a bit of deep prints in the ground as he begins to walk forward “ oh would you like to ride on my back?” He asks with a soft purr and a smile.
kettu thought for a moment before shaking his head. he leaped forwards, rolling on the ground before jumping up, now in human form. his tails lashed and he looked back at his mate with glowing red eyes. ears flicking, he made a purr-like sound. "come on," the kitsune said, dropping into a crouch and speeding through the trees, using the ability of specialized speed that he had. deep claw marks left a trail behind him, though they quickly faded away, an ability very little kitsune held. kettu chittered before jumping into a tree, chirping in a way to tell rai to stop; prey was nearby. his nose twitched, the scent of a bird drifting towards him. ah, yes. an easy kill.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥